.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Being "Burger"

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

More Work

Hey. What's up? Well, "The Outsiders" is finished and it all went good! It was a fun time! Especially that cast party Saturday night (or should I say Sunday morning). Anyway, tonight I had to work the ROTC banquet in the Auditorium, mainly because I'm the only one of us who can tolerate Col. Bennent. But Mr. Chappell is fully aware of the situation, so it's all good! Tomorrow at school I'll be working a One Act called "Graceland" that is being performed by 2 students. So, I'll get out of 3rd, 4th, 6th, & 7th Periods to work it. NICE! Tomorrow afternoon I'll be tutoring a student in Geometry, probably in the Auditorium. It's a good thing I don't have Handbells tomorrow night! Anyway, I have Relay-for-Life this Friday night-Saturday morning and I need to start collecting more money for it. If anyone is interested in giving a donation, get in touch with me by Thursday! Every little bit helps!!! We'll, I'm going to bed. Good-night!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home