.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Being "Burger"

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Zzzz...

Hey,
I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, as you can tell from the time of this post. I had to stay longer after rehearsal tonight (technically last night) to help out with focusing the lights. So far, the show is about 1 hour 26 minutes. I say about because Mr. Chappell stopped a little in Act I to re-run a scene. We should have the lights done for tomorrow night, if Justin C. would get to work programming the show. :) Anyway, I think we'll be ready (I hope we're ready). It will be a fun show. Last night (Monday night) Mr. Chappell moved the end of Act I about 13 pages further, considering the script didn't have pre-designed Scenes or Acts; it is just all together. But this change was actually a good one. Anyway, Matt S. couldn't be here today (because he's in Auburn) so his 'assistant' Bobby John L. was here & 'moved in' their equipment. They are actually going to use our sound board! I guess because it's not worth bringing in Matt's HUGE board to run just 15 wireless mics which, by the way, are also Matt's, because we only have 2! Anyway, it'll be "fun" tomorrow. Good-night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home